Contact Free Delivery Updates
COVID-19 Update: Maine is starting again to bring the numbers of daily cases of COVID-19 down, so that is great news. We have an unprecedented vaccination effort under way in our country. All adults in this country can schedule a COVID-19 vaccine if they want it by May 1st. We will one day have this virus under control and will be able to eventually enjoy public events and gatherings.
Med Card Deliveries: We are blessed to be able to continue to offer live med card deliveries through our partnership with Chronic Wellness. We offer patients NEXT DAY delivery of med cards.
Contact Free Delivery Protocol: the contact free delivery protocol continues to go very well overall. The goal of the protocol is to keep everyone safe and continue to deliver essential medication services during this pandemic. Again, the steps to the contact free are as follows (with some updates):
1) When we arrive at your home/apartment, please remain inside your home the entire time, and please indicate in the order messages, or via text where you’d like the order left. (examples: “mailbox please,” “leave on porch," "next to the apartment door” ). The goal is to avoid having a driver enter your home unnecessarily.
2) Please either tape your med card and ID to a window, front door, screen door, etc…, or hold up your med card and ID through the window, so we can see them when we arrive.
3) We encourage you to use Cashapp, or ApplePay (we will arrange the payment, once you’ve been verified), but if you need to use cash, put it in a baggie or envelope and put where you’d like the package left, or tape it to the door with the med card and ID.
1) When we arrive at your vehicle, please stay inside with the windows up, and please indicate in the order messages, or via text, where you’d like the order placed (examples: “trunk please,” or “leave it on the hood.”
2) Please hold up your med card and ID through the window, so we can see them and verify your status as a patient.
3) We encourage you to use Cashapp, or ApplePay (we will arrange the payment, once you’ve been verified), but if you need to use cash, put it in a baggie or envelope and put it either in the wiper blade of the car, or in the trunk where you want the order placed.
Your cooperation with regard to following this protocol is greatly appreciated. Afterall, we created and follow these guidelines to protect you!