Posted by Michael Saunders 04/11/2020 4 Comments
COVID-19 Update: Maine is keeping the numbers relatively low compared to other parts of the country. We have 616 confirmed cases, 256 recoveries, 114 hospitalizations and sadly 19 deaths as of 11:49a on 4/11/20 in Maine. It does appear at least that our social distancing efforts are contributing to the low numbers we are finding here in Maine, so keep up the good work. Soylent Greens is certainly making sure we are doing our part too both trying to remain safe and keep our patients safe.
Med Card Deliveries: We are blessed to be able to continue to offer live med card deliveries through our partnership with Vetted Cannabis Company. However, due to the situation with COVID-19, we are only able to offer the med card deliveries as a next day service. So, you would simply schedule your order that includes the med card for the following day at checkout.
Contact Free Delivery Protocol: the contact free delivery protocol is going very well overall, and people really seem to have adjusted quite well to the changes. The goal of the protocol is to keep everyone safe and continue to deliver essential medication services during this pandemic. Again, the steps to the contact free are as follows (with some updates):
1) When we arrive at your home/apartment, please remain inside your home the entire time, and please indicate in the order messages, or via text where you’d like the order left. (examples: “mailbox please,” “leave on porch," "next to the apartment door” ). The goal is to avoid having a driver enter your home unnecessarily.
2) If you’re a new patient, please either tape your med card and ID to a window, front door, screen door, etc…, or hold up your med card and ID through the window, so we can see them when we arrive. Verified patients skip this step.
3) We encourage you to use Cashapp, or ApplePay (we will arrange the payment, once you’ve been verified), but if you need to use cash, put it in a baggie or envelope and put where you’d like the package left, or tape it to the door with the med card and ID.
1) When we arrive at your vehicle, please stay inside with the windows up, and please indicate in the order messages, or via text, where you’d like the order placed (examples: “trunk please,” or “leave it on the hood.”
2) If you’re a new patient, please hold up your med card and ID through the window, so we can see them and verify your status as a patient.
3) We encourage you to use Cashapp, or ApplePay (we will arrange the payment, once you’ve been verified), but if you need to use cash, put it in a baggie or envelope and put it either in the wiper blade of the car, or in the trunk where you want the order placed.
We have some exciting partnerships going with some amazing people. We are now exclusively doing deliveries for Vetted Cannabis Company which is located at 1609 Main Street Sanford, Maine. This is the same location that houses the Soylent Greens HQ too. We have added Meow Jane’s cannabis to our menu as well. We will continue to provide the highest quality services and products for as long as we are blessed to serve our fellow Mainers. Stay tuned for more updates!