Who We Are
Soylent Green's offers access to high quality medical cannabis products in a fast, convenient and user friendly manner to medical patients. We are the only delivery service in the area to offer our patients in-house online ordering capabilities through our website sgdrx.com We offer a 10% discount to all medical patients who register an account with us. Just use the voucher code "Firsttry" when placing your first order. If you don't have a med card, we can provide next day delivery of a live med card through our partnership with Vetted Cannabis Company. Or you can visit cheapmedcards.com and use the code Soy420 to receive $4 off your consultation fee. We offer a 10% discount on EVERY order for our military veterans, just show us your Veteran's ID card, or DD-214 to qualify.
NOTE: No information on this site is intended as medical advice. Seek the advice of a medical professional.
Who We Serve
We provide delivery services to MMMP Patients (and qualifying visitors) in the greater Portland Area beyond, to include all of York and part of Cumberland Counties. We deliver to the following towns in Cumberland County: Portland, Westbrook, Gorham, South Portland, Cape Elizabeth and Scarborough. In York County, we serve all towns. If you don’t live outside of our territory, give us a call at 207-332-3964, and we can try to arrange something for you.
Qualified Out of State Visitors
Patients from out-of-state are treated the same as in-state patients. The following procedure must be followed in order to be compliant with the Maine Department of Health and Human Services medical cannabis program.
As of July 24, 2019:
- Patients visiting Maine from other jurisdictions are no longer required to obtain certification from a Maine-based medical provider
- Patients need only produce their state issued registry identification card, certificate, or other state issued documentation of the visiting patient’s status as a medical marijuana patient in their state of residence
- Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont, Washington, and Washington, DC are all recognized by the Maine Department of Health and Human Services medical cannabis program
- Go to the website - SGDRX.COM
- Review and select your products
- Upload images of your med card and ID and checkout with an obligation to pay
- We will contact you with confirmation of your order and when it is being delivered
- When the driver arrives they will confirm your MMMP ID and State ID prior to accepting payment
HOURS OF OPERATION
Greater Portland Delivery
If you want to use our website you have to be at least 21 years old. By clicking "OK" you are acknowledging that you are at least 21 years old.